Together We are StrongerHacking As one

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Visit the New blog from DetaZer0 (Rage x L0rd) <--GT on his Minecraft adventure on creating a huge city from xbox 360 edtion (bottom of the forums)
We are slowing growing with numbers and have started to generate a small income! invite your friends for more Mods, Prizes and GIVEAWAYS!

Call Of Duty Black Ops: Online + zombies + SinglePlayer *** (All DLC, Cracked)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DeltaZer0
Founder
Founder
DeltaZer0

Call Of Duty Black Ops: Online + zombies + SinglePlayer *** (All DLC, Cracked) Empty
PostSubject: Call Of Duty Black Ops: Online + zombies + SinglePlayer *** (All DLC, Cracked)   Call Of Duty Black Ops: Online + zombies + SinglePlayer *** (All DLC, Cracked) EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 12:36 pm

Hey Everyone DeltaZer0 Here with Pynon Tutorials (Click the name to see the YouTube page)!
*NOTE IT IS CRACKED AND IS A SMALL COMMUNITY ZOMBIES HAS THE FASTER QUE TIME!

Well First Off you will need the Required Software. (Click underlined text for the downloads)

NET Framework Pack-for-Games: Download Here
DirectX update: Download Here
Visual C++: Download Here

Now you need a torrent program! i like to use BitTorrent but you can choose whatever you like
Click here for download page or click the spoiler button and you can use the faster torrent (magnet Link Only) its only about 10% faster so it doesn't matter. If you dont know how to use it ima teach you. Its simple copy the Magnet URI (Whats in spoiler) and paste it in browser and your done!
Spoiler:

We Have One Last requirement you now to make an account and you can do that by pressing Here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ONCE YOUR DOWNLOAD IS FINISHED ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You can play without any other requirements just start the game and log in with the username / password
(Read the Read Me First file for how to install or refer back to the video)

But i have a more updated patch (NOT NEEDED) but it is a survey to help me get money you can access that by clicking Here

Please everyone like the video
Subscribe to the channel
Leave a comment letting me know that it works and let everyone eles know

__FAQ____

Q: What are the System Requirements?
A: CPU: Intel® Core™2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom™ X3 8750 or better
RAM: 2GB
VGA: Shader 3.0 or better 256MB NVIDIA® GeForce® 8600GT / ATI Radeon® X1950Pro or better
DX: DirectX 9.0c
OS: Windows® Vista / XP / 7 (Im guessing Windows 8 Aswell)
HDD: 12GB
Sound: DirectX 9.0c-compatible

Q: Why when i start the game I get a black screen or distorted audio?
A: Their are 2 reasons make sure one you have the system requirements. If you do pass then make sure you download the latest Graphics and Audio drives for your computer.

Q: Why is the download taking so long?
A: Because it is a torrent and also its a 12 Gig game so it may take awhile
Back to top Go down
https://hackersunknown.forumotion.com

Call Of Duty Black Ops: Online + zombies + SinglePlayer *** (All DLC, Cracked)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hackers Unknown :: Computer :: Games-
Jump to: