Together We are StrongerHacking As one

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Visit the New blog from DetaZer0 (Rage x L0rd) <--GT on his Minecraft adventure on creating a huge city from xbox 360 edtion (bottom of the forums)
We are slowing growing with numbers and have started to generate a small income! invite your friends for more Mods, Prizes and GIVEAWAYS!

Darkcomet RAT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DeltaZer0
Founder
Founder
DeltaZer0

Darkcomet RAT Empty
PostSubject: Darkcomet RAT   Darkcomet RAT EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 12:09 pm

DarkComet rat is a Great RAT tool, it features
1 - Webcam Spying
2 - Desktop view
3 - Location system
4 - Remote Shell (CMD)
5 - Remote Control
6 - Pop ups and error messages
7 - Keylogging
8 - File system
9 - Registry, processes, applications management, components management
10 - Fun tools (hide desktop icons, flip screen etc etc)

and much more

DarkComet is a RAT tool or Remote Admin tool, DarkComet gives you access to - Processes, registry, Command prompt, webcam, microphone, applications you can even keylog when you aren't connected to the PC.
THIS IS CONSIDERED HACKING~~ I AM NOT HELD RESPONSIBLE IF YOU DECIDE TO RELEASE THE VIRUS PUBLICLY. You name the victims and gain complete control over their pc. This is not FUD, so you must use a Crypter to make it FUD (fully undetectable)

WARNING WHEN DOWNLOADING THIS PROGRAM MAKE SURE PEOPLE AREN'T GIVING YOU A VIRUS FOR A CLEAN AND SAFE DOWNLOAD OF THE FILE PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU A LINK, Please also tell me WHY you want this program to PREVENT illegal usage of the software*** (not really but, just tell me why you need it)
Back to top Go down
https://hackersunknown.forumotion.com

Darkcomet RAT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hackers Unknown :: Computer :: RAT and Virus-
Jump to: